Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day One is over and Day two has begun!

Day one went well. Blessed travel, good lodging, adequate showers. Worship went good. Our speaker shared that his wife was just diagnosed with her fourth cancer battle. Doctors give her another 12 months. I found myself struggling with the thoughts of his struggle and the fear that Kelly could have the same thing happen to her. We finished the day with a good church group time, we were joined by a local Navajo pastor and his son.

Today is Sunday. Sunday is the day we get to meet our crews. My crew is the toenails. I have Richard Magallenes as my crew chief and Bekka Berryhill as my encourager. I also get to serve with Taylor Burks and Kayleigh Steward. I am very very excited about my crew.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment